Harrison Rods How Do You Rate My Team?

How do you rate my team? - harrison rods

12 Team Keeper League, holding 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1te, 1K
12-Round

The players remain from previous years

QB Michael Vick
RB Tomlinson LADANIAN
RB Deuce McAllister
WR Marvin Harrison
WR Eddie Kennison
TE Jeremy Shockey
K Adam Vinatieri

Developed this year

QB Eli Manning
QB Byron Leftwich
RB Mike Bell
RB Cedric Houston
RB Maurice Drew
WR Rod Smith
WR Troy Williamson
WR Derek Hagan
TE Erron Kinney
K John Carney
Seahawks DEF
Cardinals DEF

5 comments:

ItalianS... said...

Looks like a solid team with good depth in all positions. I would just like where they start for Mike Vick to. He did not have the good numbers dipped and limited the Atlanta receiving corps. I would start Eli. Figures also eat at RB, Reggie Bush Deuce McAllister, so if you can both be stronger. In addition, rounded on all sides.

Brommm said...

12 teams, each with 19 players? Who Is Bernie Kosar?

apolohol... said...

seems a very good team that I am the Seattle defense, because it is very good and I like the Seahawks

Bill T said...

It seems a good season.

James H said...

I like everything, but you do not have a solid # 2 RB. All the RB takes his hand, but LT is likely enough points for both! I agree that you will keep Vick on the bench, with the exception of certain party companies. I would say it should be in the top 4 in the league.

Post a Comment