Connect External Harddrive To Dvd Recorder Cannot Make My Hard Drive As My Master Or Slave..can Anyone Help Me Out..?

Cannot make my hard drive as my master or slave..can anyone help me out..? - connect external harddrive to dvd recorder

He had an external hard drive, and somehow, my desktop system to start anew, was connected with an installation of XP on my external hard drive as the main unit. Now that I am the external hard drive, internal hard drive from my office, a SATA hard drive is not as a teacher in primary and Primary Slave or Secondary Master, but is recognized as its always assumed my third unit. When I go to the BIOS in the CMOS, the unity in the third unit, not shown as a teacher of primary or secondary school, the other my my DVD recorder. How do I change my drive back to the primary root. any help would be appreciated ..

4 comments:

Mr. T said...

She XP, an on drive C in the drive and that you deleted.
Now, when XP is installed? Is installed on the SATA hard drive inside? Then it becomes a C drive again, if XP is installed.
SATA is no master-slave system.
Simply select the internal hard drive SATA BIOS boot in 1 CD-ROM sequence.and as 2nd sequence.but should start XP on your C: drive installed.

essaar10 said...

When you get back your internal hard drive, check if the SATA / power cord, you will see a few pins reserved. If you have not select on the right ankle and put a plastic pin to him by his wish - a master or slave. After the election, to your internal hard drive act as such.

Ed said...

Change to the Start menu, aid all the declarations are also know how to correct the errors. On the basis of conflicts of peripherals.

Bleached GW said...

Windows should default from the C: drive. This is something that is pre-configured in Windows.

Post a Comment