Raised Skirt Spanking Why Would My Daughter Want A Boy To See This?

Why would my daughter want a boy to see this? - raised skirt spanking

Hello I'm Chelsea!
I have a question I hope someone can answer. My daughter has said Chynna an ominous and disturbing my husband, he had nothing to fear. I think it's normal? Chynna's best friend Davey lives behind us. Both are seven in the same class and had known that you could go.
Chynna on Friday after school, in the spray-paint daddy, he sprayed on the wall. I spankin home for Davey and sent home. Davey did not play with spray paint.
I'm still sitting in a reclining chair in the room while Spank Chynna. Make sure the curtains are closed, but this time I realized that I had opened a few inches Chynna May shows you why Davey Davey wants his school skirt she does get a spanking? I have seen and heard Davey after the return through the back door. I also asked him why he did it, and they laugh. My husband says he is innocent. Why would a girl wants a child to see that her panties lost?

3 comments:

BabeHart said...

. Strangely enough, your post does not meet as the concerned parents to make an honest question to his girl, but someone who is a fetish. I do not believe that someone who is married with one child aged 7 years that Niavaran (not) in those days.

starz said...

I think you worry a bit much. Perhaps they knew that Davey and opened the window to see ....

Sometimes, when children in difficulty (at least when I was younger) do if someone was there, and we laughed, not so bad.

Perhaps they were talking about how she was Chynna strike and Davey curious ...

Children is something that is usually on the level of harmless ... You should listen to your husband and relax.

Good luck.

The Midwest Arsonist said...

I'm not 100% sure, but perhaps his childlike curiosity, but I want to follow it. You can get the hand, but try not to go too far with it. Apart from that I do not know. Just pay attention to your child and see if it does nothing else.

The Midwest arsonists

Post a Comment