Small Dslr Camera Bag Stylish Suggest Me A Sling Or Hip Style Case For DSLR?

Suggest me a sling or hip style case for dSLR? - small dslr camera bag stylish

Then the experienced photographers recommend a nice little bag? Nice, I have a bag that fit all my presents DSLR, but it is big and already carry no fun, too. What I was really expecting a little box that I can increase my digital SLR, a medium and assume a lens of a different type (or Flash), and things like a few extra batteries and memory cards.

I have a camera on Wolf, who was a kind of crockery, which was nice, but I understand what people are using and what were your experiences with them.

For the record, it is usually done as:

Canon Rebel XTi
28-70mm f/2.8L
one of the following: 10-22mm EF-S 70-300mm IS, Speedlite 480EX

Certainly, if I lead the 10-22, is usually done, and 70-300mm, since I both the 10-22 and 28-70 lenses to use to ensure that ...

3 comments:

c_j_ryan said...

I have a LOWPRO Slingshot 200 AW. In my practice I've never liked how I fit in to the computer or access. But I am sure that some people have.

My favorite is the bag LOWPRO AW Mini Trek.

I also use it CompuDaypack and Vertex 100 AW, I use all the time, but it is a little larger than what seems to be searched. But I've become a big fan of Think Tank products lately, because digital sleeves.

TheCat said...

What Lowepro Slingshot 200?

empenage... said...

The arm is broken?. Go to an emergency room

Post a Comment