Mini Tripod Flexible What Tripod Can I Use For My Digital Point & Shoot Camera?

What tripod can i use for my digital point & shoot camera? - mini tripod flexible

I am pleased with the purchase of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 point and shoot digital camera from Amazon, and I want to buy a tripod. I want it to be favorable and can be in different sizes, but I want to make sure that it will not drop the camera or anything, willing to work flexible mini-tripod? I'm worried because my camera does not remain

2 comments:

Blah said...

Most appear to be moving in the tripod position and shooting, and if not, then you can change a track to acquire them.

Personally, I hope my camera has never been to one of the most flexible. Three brands Tripod Gitzo, Manfrotto and Velbon are quite expensive. But if you think you can really enter the picture below, you can create a professional tripods and should not simply be a new later.

But if you only want a decent price for good Dolico AX620B100 want to be an excellent choice.

Jim A said...

Virtually no work standard tripod, since the size of the wire is light industry-standard camera. I use the Wal-Mart at about $ 30 each.

I am professional photography as a profession for over 30 years. A prudent board would. Never, never walk away from a camera on a tripod. Put it, put it on a table, take the camera down, but never go. Of course, as someone who makes natural light and explosion.

Another precaution I always use, I use the neck strap, although I stand where the camera is on a tripod. When I was a professional camera, I saw $ 35,000 go to the floor - total loss. Let not this happen to you.

As an additional precaution, we've read many stories of people from theiRooms Still St ... Always use a neck or wrist.

Good luck, Jim

Post a Comment